Monday, July 31, 2006

A Big Deal

Every now and then the pastor of my church graciously allows me to speak to our congregation. The last time was a few weeks ago, and the topic was something very near and dear to me - why the Bible is such a Big Deal!

Having grown up in the church, I realized a few years ago that I had no clue why I believed what I believed - I couldn't do as Peter commanded us to do, give an answer for the reason for the hope that was in me. So began a long journey that I am still on today - reading and learning and understanding God's revelation.

This message touches on the necessity of reading scripture from a few different perspectives.

The file is large (14MB), but should load and start playing right away. If not, simply [right-click] on the following link and save it to your local drive.

Why the Bible is a Big Deal

As always, feel free to post any comments you have!

-- BK

No comments: